Monday, September 8, 2008

Well what's been happening

Well we had our night at the Sebel which was rather nice :-D

We had a hit at the Driving Range, a swim in the pool, a lovely wonderful dinner, and a tasty breakfast and a gorgeous room to stay in. It was a nice time. I thought since being back together just over a month why not do something different :-D and we did :-D i am glad we did it was oh so relaxing, and the day after was our full dress and tech rehearsal and everything else was to follow.

:-D

Cheers

2 comments:

Amie.f.d said...

I love the sebel-hate the price tag, but definatly love it. Chris and i spent our one year anniversary there, thats why we had originaly wanted to get married there. I love the enclosed pool..its naughty but nice.

Anonymous said...

glad you had a great time. I have to organise something like that for steve and I soon. We need a break.