Thursday, September 25, 2008

Something New

A New Vase!!!

I saw this in Bilpin...we went to set up for the Matinee on the Saturday and before hand, on every Saturday morning Bilpin has like a mini market, not huge but its nice and cosy. When we arrived and i entered, i had a look around and i saw this vase. It was the only thing in the whole place that was talking to me, to tell me to purchase it. It took me a while and i said, 'ok fine, i'll buy you'. At $10 it was a pretty good price, considering the guy who was selling it, i was told usually most of his things are very expensive... must have been my charming personality or stunning good looks to give me such a nice price, hehe :-P he was an old queen afterall, and i mean that with whole hearted goodness and not in a nasty way :-D

But isn't my Vase just beautiful :-D I have never owned one before so this is my first :-D



I Filled it with flowers, Gerberas which were my grandmothers favourites and also Iris which is Gerry's favourite...kinda bittersweet in the words of Gerard...hehe.

Cheers :-D

2 comments:

Danielle309 said...

Its GORGEOUS! I love it!

Anonymous said...

it was very pretty, i admired it on friday