Monday, July 7, 2008

Getting Stoned... :-P

Well i have some recent additions to my jewellery collection. Purchased by Gerard who bought these for me before going to Brissy from the funeral. I have been wearing them constantly.

First of all we have the Gold Sunstone, it is supposed to help with achieving goals and also
  • Give you extra energy when you are ill or under stress
  • Stimulate sexual arousal and increase sexual energy
  • Increase self-healing power
  • Promotes harmony among the organs functions

Sunstone stimulates your personal power of attraction.

Then we have the rose quartz bracelet

  • Rose quartz is known as the love stone
  • Strong healer of the heart
  • Makes an excellent friendship gift
  • Fertility crystal
  • Encourages helpfulness, self-love, romance, ability to love
  • Fulfillment of essential needs
I love my stones, i have been feeling better since wearing them a lot. Thank you Mr Gerard for purchasing them for me when i needed them, and still do. They shall be and feel like are helping me through this period :-D

Cheers

Luke

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont forget to wash them in lukewarm water and recharge them every full moon. I still do it to mine :)

Danielle309 said...

They are beautiful!

Amie.f.d said...

Drugs are bad...mmmmkay?
Very thoughtful and pretty in a manly sort of way.

Anonymous said...

blog dammit